Saturday, November 15, 2008

Proof


Absolutely nothing to report really. I just wanted to prove to myself (and you) that this blog could be updated twice in the same week.

Karla is over her cold pretty much and so feeling good overall. Two nights ago the little dude was squirming enough for me to see him through her belly from across the room. Freaky + Awesome = My Baby. We ordered a book called The Baby Whisperer and it came in yesterday. I have no idea what it's about but Title + Cover = Cheesy Lame. You dig? Maybe Robert Redford will make a movie based on it. Wait, he already did. Ack! (Yeah, I know, not really.)

Today is our second shower and I'm looking forward to getting even more wasted than I did at the last one...wait, I mean, I'm really looking forward to sharing this wonderful moment with friends and family. And yes, even I will have a blood-relation there... (You all thought I was hatched, right?) What up, Amy!

See, this is the kind of stretching it update you get when the postings come this close together. Karla does have a check up on Tuesday (I think), so one of us will probably be back around that time -- or a week later -- with a more worthwhile post.

Squonk!

No comments: