Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy First Thanksgiving, Fox!

Thanksgiving elicits many emotions for me. It's my favorite holiday... before the stress of Christmas shopping... but also with Christmas on the horizon. Holidays come and go too soon and time with family is fleeting but I'm thankful for all the memories. I miss both of our fathers around this time. My dad's birthday is November 17th. My birthday is always around Thanksgiving. So, Thanksgiving is laden with many bittersweet memories and emotions.

Fox, as you experience your first Thanksgiving, let me just say that you are what I'm most thankful for. God has blessed me with a happy baby boy and each day is a gift with you. You are my sunshine and I'm excited to see each and every new step you make. Every day you amaze me and you bring such joy to our lives. I'm so thankful that you're healthy. I'm so thankful that you're able to stay at home with your Daddy and form a deep bond each day. You are my perfect sweet little angel boy Tink! To say you make our lives interesting would be an understatement.

I love you and hope you have a wonderful day - I know I will.

Mommy

No comments: